These days a lot of users store their important documents like Resumes or CVs on their Dropbox account. Using the Dropbox integration you can make it easy for them to upload a file by adding “Upload From Dropbox” button to all of the WPJobBoard file upload fields.
When the Upload From Dropbox is enabled and configured the file upload fields will display as on the image below:
With the Upload From Dropbox integration, you can:
- Increase your job application form conversion by making it easier for the user to attach their documents.
- Make it easier for users to apply for jobs from mobile devices (usually, users create their CV on a desktop and keep it there, but have a copy available in their mobile Dropbox application).
How to use this extension:
- Download the extensions from client panel.
- Upload and activate the extension from wp-admin / Plugins / Add New / Upload panel.
- Get your API Key and enter it in the WPJB configuration as explained in the documentation.
- Your website should now accept file uploads from Dropbox.