4.4.5 – Extended User Moderation
WPJobBoard 4.4.5 and Jobeleon 1.3.5 were just released and you should see the update notification in client panel in less than 24 hours, if not then go to wp-admin / Dashboard / Updates panel and click “Check Again” button, this should show you available WPJB updates.
Unlike WPJB releases this year, version 4.4.5 is more of a maintenance update with bug fixes and small improvements, but it also has one major feature Extended User Moderation. From wp-admin / Settings (WPJB) / Job Board Options and Resumes Options panel, you can enable user moderation and disallow newly registered users to access candidate or employer panel, until Administrator will approve them.
Once approved, the user will receive an email informing him that the account was approved and where he can log in to his dashboard. The email content can be edited from wp-admin / Settings (WPJB) / Email Templates panel.
Other changes in version 4.4.5
- FEATURE: When logging in or registering from job details page, the user is redirected back to the job details page on success.
- FEATURE: From wp-admin / Settings (WPJB) / Indeed panel, it is possible to enable conversion tracking.
- FEATURE: Options in wp-admin / Settings (WPJB) / Job Board Options and Resumes Options panel were reorganized to group related options together.
- FEATURE: PayPal integration will now display actual HTTP error messages if the payment fails due to HTTP error.
- FIXED: Error message displayed when trying to republish a job.
- FIXED: Incorrect page_id parameter value in “Jobs Search” widget.
- FIXED: Incorrectly blocked access to Resume files
- FIXED: Some phrases (“Save” and “Cancel”) were not marked for translation properly.
- FIXED: Resumes become disabled after updating them from wp-admin / Job Board / Resumes panel.
- FIXED: Resume Education and Experience sorted incorrectly (now they are sorted descending by “start” date).
- FIXED: It’s no longer required for an Employer to have at least one job published before his company profile will be visible.
- FIXED: Pagination hidden always hidden when searching jobs and resumes by radius.
- FIXED: “Go back” on job details pages always redirects to URLs within your site (so for example users won’t go back to Google search when clicking it)
- FIXED: Social media integrations (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) will not longer automatically share jobs imported from Indeed or CareerBuilder to avoid problems with duplicate content.
- FIXED: Restored and improved missing CSS rules on Resume details pages.
- FIXED: File Upload button not clickable in Apply Online form on sold old browsers.
The list of customized files in both WPJobBoard nad Jobeleon you can see in files changelog.