WPJobBoard 5.8.1 – bug fixes and small improvements
We are releasing WPJB 5.8.1 right now, if you do not see a notification in your wp-admin / Plugins panel then it should appear within 24 hours, if not then please go to the wp-admin / Dashboard / Updates panel and click the “Check Again” button this should do it.
The update contains mainly bug fixes and small improvements found after releasing WPJB 5.8, so if you are using 5.8.0 version this is a must-have update for you, if you are using an older version then the update is recommended but not a must-have.
Changes in the latest release:
- FEATURE: Reply-To header added to the email sent to the emploer on job application (so the employer will answer the candidate when click “Reply” button in his email client).
- FEATURE: Do not generate Google Jobs scheme in the Job details pages if the Google Jobs integration is disabled.
- FIXED: Added information to all social media integrations informing users that the social media integration features functionality is limited.
- FIXED: Incorrect link in the ZipRecruiter configuration.
- FIXED: Some typos in the phrases.
- FIXED: Removed some planted debug code in the Email Alerts.
- FIXED: Custom fields search not working correctly with the [wpjb_resumes_list] shortcode.
- FIXED: Stripe discount codes not removed correctly.
- FIXED: Warning shown on screen when using Indeed backfilling in the frontend.
- FIXED: Fatal error when viewing some pages as a candidate with valid membership.
- FIXED: File upload not validating files correctly when form has more than one version.
- FIXED: Fields in the application form sorted randomly.
- The Jobeleon theme does not need an update at this time so you can safely update just the WPJB and keep using Jobeleon (if you are using this theme that is).