Version 4.3.1 – Custom Menu Widget and Custom Columns in wp-admin
It’s been about two weeks since we released version 4.3, we got your feedback / bug reports and now we are releasing version 4.3.1 which has all the reported issues fixed and as a bonus we are adding 2 new great features:
Custom Menu Widget – for a very long time WPJB used Job Board Menu and Resumes Menu widgets to allow users to navigate to different parts of job board. We made it easier with version 4.3.0 (in shortcoded mode) and now in version 4.3.1 we are adding Custom Menu widget which allows to build custom menu using drag and drop editor. Aside of selecting links for menu you can control how will be able to see which link and even visualize links with icons. You can read more about this in Custom Menu Widget article in KB.
Custom Columns in wp-admin Panel – in wp-admin panel when browsing: Jobs, Applications, Companies and Resumes we enabled “Screen Options” tab (in top right) which allows to select which columns you want to see, you can select from builtin and custom fields.
Ability to make expired jobs pages visible – currently when job expired the job page only showed a message explaining that the job does not exist, from now on you can enable in wp-admin option that will display expired job details pages, but without ability to apply to them. This option is mainly for SEO purposes, to keep your pages indexed even after job expires.
Additionally there are following bug fixes:
- Logout link not working
- Fatal Error when activating plugin on some servers
- wpjb_jobs_list shortcode links not pointing to proper URLs (in embedded mode)
- DatePicker not working in the wp-admin panel
- Locations widget displaying empty location
- General Application Form sending application to incorrect URL
- Candidate Job Application notification sent to incorrect email address
- Facebook integration scope update
- Facebook added Reset Configuration button
If you are using version 4.3.0 this is a recommend update.
If you are using Jobeleon or Jobeleon child theme, remember to update your Jobeleon theme to version 1.2.1, you can download it at any time from client panel.