WPJobBoard 5.3.1 – Restricted Company Details & Alert Fix
We just released WPJobBoard 5.3.1, this is a small update with mainly bug fixes, small improvements and code optimizations.
The new update should show in your wp-admin panel within 24 hours. If you will not be able to see it after 24 hours go to wp-admin / Dashboard / Updates section and click “Check Again” it should show the update.
Below you can find a list of changes in WPJobBoard 5.3.1
- FEATURE: Now you can restrict access to company list for candidates
- FEATURE: New filter for google maps search: wpjb_google_map_query
- FEATURE: Now you can hide resume details (or contact details) to all users
- FEATURE: Now, you can use featured_level param in [wpjb_resumes_list] shortcode, to show only featured candidates
- FIXED: Restricting job, resume and company details are now working properly
- FIXED: Recurring payment title validation
- FIXED: Validation error on saving alert in the advanced search result
- FIXED: Is Searchable param is now set to 0 by default
- FIXED: On fresh installation default page for Candidate Membership will be created
- FIXED: Links in Candidate Memberships are corrected
- FIXED: Warning for TextArea fields
- FIXED: Various typos in the field descriptions and labels
These changes affect only the WPJobBoard plugin so we are not updating the Jobeleon at this time.