WPJobBoard 5.3.2 – New filters & Stripe update
We just released WPJobBoard 5.3.2, this is a small update with mainly bug fixes, small improvements and code optimizations.
The new update should show in your wp-admin panel within 24 hours. If you will not be able to see it after 24 hours go to wp-admin / Dashboard / Updates section and click “Check Again” it should show the update.
Below you can find a list of changes in WPJobBoard 5.3.2
- FEATURE: Description Template for Google Jobs – allows including additional data in the job description visible on Google Jobs site
- FEATURE: Hiring Organization / Logo param in Google Jobs configuration, allows setting up a logo for each job.
- FEATURE: Print Filter – now, you can use “wpjb_print_application” filter to adjust the design of basic print of applications. Filter have 2 params: $render – current design and $application – application to print.
- FEATURE: Params Labels (like City, Country, Location) are now translatable in Advanced Search Results.
- FEATURE: Additional filter for Advanced Search Results “wpjb_readable_query” with a param $param, that contains all fields.
- FEATURE: Now you can provide empty option text for dropdowns in Custom Fields Editor in tab “Dropdown”.
- FIXED: In alert editor country param is by default set on selected default country.
- FIXED: Alerts correctly use job_state, job_city, and job_country params.
- FIXED: Required Dropdown field with an empty option will return false on validation.
- FIXED: Alert Params Fields filter allow you to change available fields for alerts not only in the frontend but also in the backend.
- FIXED: Backend application filtration – previously applications from last day of the month was not included.
- FIXED: Applications export – previously applications from last day of the month were not included,
- FIXED: Stripe fixes – Issues with specific payment types are fixed.
- FIXED: Stripe multiple cards issue.
- FIXED: Registration link on Candidate Login page – now is redirecting to a correct page.
- FIXED: Candidate trial membership – is now correctly applied to new Candidates.
- FIXED: Issue with not visible meta fields in job preview.
- FIXED: File fields are now not possible to set as alert param.
- FIXED: Redirection issue on Candidate Registration when debug mode is on.
These changes affect only the WPJobBoard plugin so we are not updating the Jobeleon at this time.