WPJobBoard 5.5.1 – Small improvements and bug fixes
We just released WPJobBoard 5.5.1, this is a small update with mainly bug fixes, small improvements and code optimizations.
The new update should show in your wp-admin panel within 24 hours. If you will not be able to see it after 24 hours go to wp-admin / Dashboard / Updates section and click “Check Again” it should show the update.
Below you can find a list of changes in WPJobBoard 5.5.1
- Recurring Payment Issue – Payment was not created on new recurring payment buy. In new version issue not occurs.
- <?php; in e-mail title – In e-mail templates, you may see <?php; text in e-mail title or content. New update removes this.
- Double “;;” – Double semicolons removed from code.
- Creating Employer from wp-admin – Previously there was an error when you try to create a new employer from wp-admin. Now you can do this.
- Jobs search issues – New adjustments in job search fix the issues with some specific search criteria.
- Notices – some notices that were visible before now are removed.
- Form label instead of code – In wp-admin now you can see used form label, instead of code, which should be more convenient to use.
- New Filter: “wpjb_jobs_query_groupresults” – Filter allows to fix pagination issue after some custom changes in the default job search query.
These changes affect only the WPJobBoard plugin so we are not updating the Jobeleon at this time.