WPJobBoard 5.5.3 – Bug fixes
We just released WPJobBoard 5.5.3, this is a small update with mainly bug fixes, small improvements and code optimizations.
The new update should show in your wp-admin panel within 24 hours. If you will not be able to see it after 24 hours go to wp-admin / Dashboard / Updates section and click “Check Again” it should show the update.
Below you can find a list of changes in WPJobBoard 5.5.3
- The author suggestions in wp-admin – When you tried to type the user name in wp-admin job edition, suggest box was not visible. It is fixed now.
- Trial – Trials were applied to both candidate and employer, no matter of membership type. It is fixed now, and candidate membership with trial mode will be applied only to the new candidates.
- Fulltext search – In some combinations of text, the search returned an empty result. Fulltext search is more efficient now.
- Notices – Some reported notices were removed
- City & State autosuggest – With some themes, autosuggest for city and state were working but were not visible due to a CSS issue. It is fixed now, and suggestions should appear for all themes.
- Application counting in wp-admin – In the wp-admin jobs page, the wrong number of applications were shown. It is corrected now.
- Employer registration email – The registration confirmation message to admin and employer was sent without meta values.
- apply_filters(“wpjb_xml_api_before_rss”, $wraper, $rss );
New filter in RSS feed, where you can add additional attributes to opening <rss> tag.