We just released WPJobBoard 5.7.1, this is a small update with mainly bug fixes, small improvements, and code optimizations.
The new update should show in your wp-admin panel within 24 hours. If you will not be able to see it after 24 hours go to wp-admin / Dashboard / Updates section and click “Check Again” it should show the update.
Below you can find a list of changes in WPJobBoard 5.7.1
- Recurring payment discount – discount for recurring payment was not included in actual pricing, it is working now, but require to create a new discount in WPJobBoard configuration or resave the existing one.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Stripe discounts can’t be updated, so if you want to change the discount, you need to remove it and create a new one.
- XSS issue – there was an XSS issue in resume search, it is fixed.
- Saving credit card – An issue with saving a new credit card while purchasing a membership was fixed.
- Hide Contact Form – in menu wp-admin -> Settings (WPJB) -> Configuration -> Resume Options you can check checkbox to hide contact form completly from candidate profile.
- Categories in the RSS Feeds – in the default WPJB RSS feeds (/wpjobboard/xml/rss/) for each Job Category and Job Type a <category> tag is generated.