We just released WPJobBoard 5.7.2, this is a small update with mainly bug fixes, small improvements, and code optimizations.
The new update should show in your wp-admin panel within 24 hours. If you will not be able to see it after 24 hours go to wp-admin / Dashboard / Updates section and click “Check Again” it should show the update.
Below you can find a list of changes in WPJobBoard 5.7.2
- Job List Search – We fixed few bugs in the general job search on the list, including shortcode params not included in the search, mismatch in the search result for list and map
- Location widget – Location widget shows correct results now
- Category & Job Type widget – both widget shows correct results
- Live search bug when map disabled – in some cases, there was a JS error when the map on the jobs list was disabled, but live-search was enabled. Now it is fixed.
- Free Memberships – memberships were not activated when pricing was free (price was 0, or 100% discount was applied), now it is fixed.
- Taxonomy import – when you used XML import, category and job type were not imported when provided in form of text instead of the ID, it is fixed now.
- Country import – when using CSV import, the country was working only for a numeric value, now you can import a country using 2 or 3 character codes, like “US” or “USA”.
- Pagination – Sometimes pagination was not visible it is fixed.