We just released WPJobBoard 5.7.3, this is a small update with mainly bug fixes, small improvements, and code optimizations.
The new update should show in your wp-admin panel within 24 hours. If you will not be able to see it after 24 hours go to the wp-admin / Dashboard / Updates section and click “Check Again” it should show the update.
Below you can find a list of changes in WPJobBoard 5.7.3
- Map Fixes – the map was not always loaded properly, especially for the Jobeleon users, now it is fixed.
- Job list params – some params were not used for search, it is fixed now
- Membership creation in wp-admin – when you created new membership in wp-admin -> Job Board -> Membership, basic settings was not prefilled it is fixed now
- File upload fix – sometimes when form code was not chosen upload process was interrupted it is fixed
New Features & Improvements
- XML feed additional protection – sometimes XML feed was corrupted by unallowed chars, now WPJobBoard strip those tags, so feed is more secure.
- Improved country search on import – during import, WPJobBoard translates provided country to WPJobBoard system, now it is possible to provide the country with full name, and it should be resolved.
- Improved security for form code – It was possible to accidentally remove form code from forms, which caused some issues, now it is not possible to do.
- Better Geolocation – when the location was not provided precisely Google returned and the map showed job in location (0,0) now you should receive results even for a partial address.