We just released WPJobBoard 5.7.4, this is a small update with mainly bug fixes, small improvements, and code optimizations.
The new update should show in your wp-admin panel within 24 hours. If you will not be able to see it after 24 hours go to the wp-admin / Dashboard / Updates section and click “Check Again” it should show the update.
Below you can find a list of changes in WPJobBoard 5.7.4
- Membership usage counting – if users have the same membership active multiple times, usage data was not counted correctly, now addition is done correctly.
- Media library attachments – in a rare situation, where someone added media to object via media library, and then removed this file from media library menu, and then tried to add a new file, there was an error, that you can’t add more files when the old file was not visible. Now, if media was removed not from WPJobBoard, the system will not block upload.
- Job edition during a job submission – during adding a job, on the preview page, when the user clicks Edit button, adding form was cleared on some servers. Now form should be filled correctly on all servers.
- Notices – all reported notices are removed.
New Features & Improvements
- New datepicker – we changed the datepicker system. The new system is quicker, better looking and more stable.
- Feature membership – previously we didn’t indicate in any way that membership is not active yet, as our system does not allow such a thing to happen in another way than adding membership from wp-admin. Right now we added information on how many days left to make membership active, next to information on how many days left.