We have just released a WPJB 5.8.5, if you have an active license you should see an update notification in the wp-admin / Plugins panel, this update contains mainly code improvements and bug fixes and is a recommended update for anyone using the 5.X version.
If you will not see an update notification within 24 hours please go to the wp-admin / Dashboard / Updates panel and click the “Check Again” button.
Below you will find a list of changes in the 5.8.5 version
- FEATURE: Default description for the Stripe payments, which you can overwrite with your own description in the wp-admin / Settings (WPJB) / Stripe panel
- FEATURE: In the wp-admin / Settings (WPJB) / Stripe panel you can enable “address requiring” for the payments when enabled users will need to fill in the whole address when making a payment with Stripe (this is helpful for the Indian international payments that cannot be validated without full billing address)
- FEATURE: Multiselect input has been rewritten to load faster when there is a huge list of options
- FIXED: URL validation (in the wp-admin / Settings (WPJB) / Custom Fields panel) randomly showing in builtin fields.
- FIXED: Automatically re-schedule events (expiring jobs and email alerts sending) if WPJB detects they are unregistered
- FIXED: deleted_user action that deletes user Company or Candidate profile is now run only when deleting the user from the wp-admin / Users panel (to avoid infinite loop)