A new release with minor improvements and small bug fixes has just been released, you should see an update notification in your wp-admin panel within 24 hours.
If not then go to the wp-admin / Dashboard / Updates panel and click the “Check Again” button the update should show then.
The main focus of this release was making the plugin fully compatible with the PHP8, a PHP version that is much faster than version 7 and one that is getting increasingly more popular every month.
If you update to 5.8.7, then if your server has an option to change the PHP version (most of them do have it these days) it should be safe to switch your hosting control panel to PHP8.
Changes in version 5.8.7
- FIXED: Compatibility with PHP8.
- FIXED: Removed some files that are no longer being used.
- FIXED: [wpjb_form_apply] incorrectly checking for the Employer email address.
- FIXED: Multi select dropdown on load shows selected items values instead of labels.
- FIXED: Warning message in the wp-admin / Settings (WPJB) / Job Board Options panel.
- API: Added wpjb_shortcode_login filter to the [wpjb_jobs_add] shortcode
- API: Upgraded Stripe library to the latest version.