Version 5.8.8 was just released, you should see an update notification in the wp-admin / Plugins panel. If it will not show up within 24 hours go to the wp-admin / Dashboard / Updates panel and click the “Check Again” button.
Below you can find a list of updates in the latest release
- FEATURE: When editing from wp-admin / Settings (WPJB) / Custom Fields panel a text field with validation rules set to Date you should see an option to enter a date range that will show in the date picker when entering a date. You can set either a fixed range for example “2000:2030” or a relative range for example “c-22:c+8” (which basically means “from the current year – 22 years to current year + 8 years”.
- FEATURE: “URL Target” field shows in the Custom Fields panel only if the edited field is validated as an URL.
- FEATURE: the wp-admin / Settings (WPJB) / Google For Jobs -> Fields Map field supports now the applicantLocationRequirements param.
- FEATURE: from the wp-admin / Settings (WPJB) / reCAPTCHA panel you can now activate reCAPTCHA for the Job Alerts widget.
- API: wpjb_form_init_password_change filter added to the Password Change form.
- FIXED: wpjb_get_list_country filter not firing correctly.
- FIXED: When a user activated the Jobeleon theme before activating WPJobBoard usually an error showed up, now it should not matter which one you activate first.