We just finished the first release of the year and you should see it within 24 hours max in your wp-admin / Plugins panel (if not then go to the wp-admin / Dashboard / Updates panel and click the “Check Again” button).
This is a maintenance release and it is recommended for everyone using version 5.9.0 or older.
Below you can find the list of changes:
- FEATURE: Employers can now preview their Company profile even if the profile page is inactive (private).
- FEATURE: Candidates can now preview their Resumes event if the resume page is inactive.
- FEATURE: Link to the resume preview in the [wpjb_candidate_panel] page.
- FEATURE: The XML importer is now running in a mode that allows importing huge XML files.
- FIXED: Expiration date displaying incorrectly in the [wpjb_jobs_add] / Preview (when the expiration date is derived from the pricing).
- FIXED: The option to delete all candidate applications when deleting the candidate not working properly.
- FIXED: Fatal error in the Membership pricing when PHP8+ is enabled.
- FIXED: XSS issue (not disclosing details to protect users who choose not to update).