The Banners add-on allows showing various types of Ads (static images, HTML, affiliate codes, AdSense and etc.), on the jobs and resumes list between the jobs/resumes.
You can select at which position the Ads will show and how many banners will there be on the jobs list (up to 5 banners). Additionally, you can show the Ads on the job details and resumes pages.
How to use the extension:
- You will first need to download the Banners add-on from the client panel and install activate it like any other WP plugin from wp-admin / Plugins / Add New / Upload panel.
- Once the extension is active, you can configure the banners from wp-admin / Settings (WPJB) / Configuration / Banners panel.
The configuration panel should look like on the image below
To show some banners first decide at which position on the jobs list it should show.
For example, if you would like to show a banner before the jobs list and after 5th job, you would need to do the following
- In “Banner #1 Position” enter “0” a text area field should show below where you can paste a HTML code for your banner (it can be any valid HTML code including a <script>…</script> tag.
- In “Banner #2 Position” enter “5” and again in the text area field that will show enter the HTML code for your banner.
- If you want to add more banners repeat step 2 to insert more banners at different positions.
In the configuration panel, you can also see “Job Details Banner #1” and “Job Details Banner #2” fields you can enter in them a HTML code for banners that will show on job details pages (for example https://demo.wpjobboard.net/job/freelance-editor/).
The code for the “Job Details Banner #1” will show after the data table and before the description. The code for the “Job Details Banner #1” will show before the job application form.
If you do not want to show banners on the job details pages you can just leave this fields empty.