Job types allow grouping all the posted jobs according to their types i.e. ‘Freelance’, ‘Full Time’, ‘Part Time’, ‘Internship’ etc.
To access Job Types panel go to wp-admin / Settings (WPJB) / Job Types.
If you find it, the window will open with your types jobs, it looks like this.
Job Types list has following columns.
- Title: It shows the name used to identify the job type almost everywhere, for example under the post or in the category widget.
- Slug: It is the URL-friendly version of the name. It is usually lowercase and contains only letters, numbers, and hyphens.
- Total Jobs: It shows the number of jobs posted for the selected job type.
- Total Resumes: It shows the total number of candidates applied for the select job type.
Managing Job Types
Now you can work on your Job Types, if you don’t have any, you can easily create it. Click the button ‘Add New‘.
do this, you will see a page which will allow creating a ‘Job Types‘.
Here you can see four options.
- Job Type Title – Create name your job types.
- Job Type Slug – It is the URL-friendly version of the name. It is usually lowercase and contains only letters, numbers, and hyphens.
- Order – The smaller the number the higher the item will be displayed in the list.
- Text Color – You can give Job Types Individual color.
The user can delete or edit the particular job type entry by hovering the mouse on particular job type title.
While adding new job type user should maintain ‘Job Type Title’, ‘Job Type Slug’ and ‘Text Color’.