WPJobBoard 5.0.1 and Application URL 1.2.0
We just released version 5.0.1, it fixes all of the bugs we found after releasing version 5.0.0, fortunately, this are mainly small problems considering how much we changed under the hood, so i have to say we are pretty satisfied with the version 5.0.
What was changed in version 5.0.1?
- NEW: Ability to edit alerts from wp-admin / Job Board / Email Alerts panel.
- NEW: wpjb_templates_dir filter added
- NEW: wpjb_job_application_url filter added
- FIXED: Deleting employer from wp-admin panel logouts administrator.
- FIXED: Category and Job Type pages displaying all jobs.
- FIXED: Website URL visible in Resume to unprivileged users.
- FIXED: The same registration URL for Employer and Candidate in the login forms.
- FIXED: Republish button in [wpjb_employer_panel] not working.
We are also releasing Jobeleon 1.5.1 with following updates:
- FIXED: removed <h1> and <h3> tags in sidebar widgets to improve Jobeleon SEO
- FIXED: error in third step in [wpjb_jobs_add]
Due to changes in WPJB 5.0, you will also need to update Application URL add-on (if you are using it of course) to version 1.2. You can download the add-on by clicking this link. In order to upgrade go to wp-admin / Plugins panel and deactivate and delete the Application URL add-on from there, then from wp-admin / Plugins / Add New / Upload panel upload and activate new version.
Doing this should not delete any of your data, although it is always good to have site backup just in case.